Saturday Night Live had two familiar faces in its Cold Open tonight – Ben Stiller and Bill Hader!
Ben stopped by the show to reprise his parody version of Michael Cohen to address the Congressional hearings of President Trump‘s former lawyer.
SNL alum Bill also dropped by the Cold Open to portray Ohio’s representative Jim Jordan.
“I had some help from the guys who wrote Green Book,” Ben as Cohen opened his statement. “Thank you for inviting me here today to correct the record under oath. Of course, the first time I testified was also under oath, but this time I, like, really mean it.”
Watch the whole Cold Open below!
- Roseanne Barr is slamming the #MeToo Movement - TMZ
- Find out how Becky G celebrated her 22nd birthday - Just Jared Jr
- There was a mini 10 Things I Hate About You reunion - TooFab
- Michael Jackson's estate released a concert film at the same time Leaving Neverland aired - The Hollywood Reporter
- Priyanka Chopra just got a super sweet compliment from one of Nick Jonas' exes - Just Jared Jr