Ben Stiller made it a family affair at last night’s Broadway opening of Groundhog Day!
The 51-year-old actor brought his wife Christine Taylor and their 15-year-old daughter Ella to the star-studded opening night party of the Matthew Warchus-helmed production, starring Andy Karl and Barrett Doss, held at Gotham Hall on Monday (April 17) in New York City.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ben Stiller
Also in attendance at the event was Maggie Gyllenhaal, Mariska Hargitay and her hubby Peter Hermann, Christian Slater, Jesse Eisenberg, Peter Gallagher, Victor Garber, Bob Harper, Michael Ian Black, Bobby Moynihan and his pregnant wife Brynn O’Malley, Frankie Grande and Andy‘s wife Orfeh.
Based on the 1993 film of the same name, Groundhog Day follows Phil Connors (Karl), a disgruntled weatherman stuck in small-town America who relives the same day over and over again. As he gets to know associate TV producer Rita Hanson (Doss) for the first time repeatedly, he realizes it’s an opportunity for second, third, and fourth chances – Buy tickets here!
- It looks like Kylie Jenner is planning on expanding her house - TMZ
- Find out how many people have watched Demi Lovato's documentary so far - Just Jared Jr
- Billie Lourd got a tattoo in honor of her mom - TooFab
- Snapchat is taking fans to the Upside Down - The Hollywood Reporter
- Cody Simpson goes shirtless in his new music video - Just Jared Jr