Ben Stiller happily waves to photographers as he hits the red carpet at the MIPCOM 2018 Opening Ceremony held on Monday (October 15) in Cannes, France.
The 52-year-old actor-director was joined at the event by Les Misérables‘ Dominic West, Ellie Bamber and David Oyelowo, Ryan Tedder, The Walking Dead‘s Colman Domingo, and Curfew stars Malachi Kirby, Sean Bean, Phoebe Fox and Billy Zane.
MIPCOM is an annual trade show geared towards the television industry, primarily attended by representatives of television studios and broadcasters, who use the event as a marketplace to buy and sell new programmes and formats for international distribution, as well as celebrities to promote programming.
- Pete Davidson is taking some time off from work after his split from Ariana Grande - TMZ
- Ariel Winter opens up about the final season of Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
- Keira Knightley won't let her daughter watch these Disney movies - TooFab
- Solange could be dropping a new album any day - Lainey Gossip
- Khalid promotes his new Hollister collection - Just Jared Jr
- Shangela loved working with Bradley Cooper on A Star is Born - Gossip Cop