Ben Stiller channels Derek Zoolander with his signature blue steel pose while attending the Sydney Fan Screening Event for his latest film Zoolander 2 held at the State Theatre on Tuesday (January 26) in Sydney, Australia.
The 49-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by Heidi Klum, who came out to show her support.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ben Stiller
Ben recently opened up about Vogue‘s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour being super supportive of Zoolander. He currently graces the latest cover of Vogue with co-star Penelope Cruz.
“Anna was always supportive of the first movie and kept on asking me over the years whenever we crossed paths, ‘When are you going to make a second one?’,” Ben expressed (via the Sydney Morning Herald). “So when we finally decided to do it, I reached out to her and said ‘Hey, I’m going to do this’. She was just an incredible partner and really helped us get a lot of people to be in the movie, and was kind enough to be in the movie.”
15+ pictures inside of Ben Stiller and Heidi Klum at the Zoolander 2 premiere…
- John Legend is getting his future daughter the sweetest gift ever - US Weekly
- Get the details on how Louis Tomlinson is supporting his baby momma - TMZ
- Courteney Cox is not dating her former Friends co-star Matt LeBlanc - Gossip Cop
- You need to hear Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez's new song - Just Jared Jr
- Is Rob Kardashian dating Blac Chyna? - Radar
- Miley Cyrus is starring in a new TV series - Huffington Post
- Chris Rock hasn't made decisions about his Oscars monologue yet - Lainey Gossip
- Kanye West says Swish will be the "best album of all time" - The Hollywood Reporter