Ben Stiller hits the red carpet for the premiere of his new show Escape at Dannemora on Wednesday night (November 14) at the Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center in New York City.
The 52-year-old executive producer of the show was joined at the event the show’s stars Benicio Del Toro, Patricia Arquette, and Paul Dano.
Also stepping out for the event was Ben‘s 16-year-old daughter Ella Olivia Stiller and Patricia‘s longtime boyfriend Eric White.
The Showtime limited series tells the real-life story behind the 2015 Dannemora prison break. The show follows the two convicted murderers who escaped and the 51-year-old woman who helped them. Watch the trailer here!
The first episode of Escape at Dannemora premieres on Showtime at 10pm ET.
10+ pictures inside of the stars at the premiere…
- NFL player Cam Newton is throwing a huge Thanksgiving feast for underprivileged kids next week - TMZ
- Get the latest scoop on the Dancing with the Stars finale - Just Jared Jr
- Stars mourn the death of Diddy's ex Kim Porter - TooFab
- This singer is taking some time off from music - Lainey Gossip
- Listen to Normani's new song - Just Jared Jr
- Lena Dunham is not rebooting this iconic TV show - Gossip Cop