Ben Stiller is poking fun at the ongoing nationwide college admissions scandal, which resulted in the arrests of Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman.
The actor made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday (March 22).
During his appearance, Ben explained how an email exchange with Lorne Michaels about Saturday Night Live tickets landed him a role impersonating President Trump’s former attorney Michael Cohen on the show.
He also spoke about visiting Southern California colleges with his daughter, Ella.
“She’s going to go to Yale on a football scholarship, and she’s going to major in Photoshopping,” he deadpanned. (If you didn’t know, some parents involved in the admissions scam reportedly paid to have their children’s faces Photoshopped onto athletes photos to build fake social media profiles.)
“No. It’s a crazy time…look, there’s crazy pressure that the kids go through and the parents go through, but you gotta draw the line,” Ben added.
Watch Ben‘s appearance…
Ben Stiller’s Daughter Has Her Sights Set on Becoming a Third Generation Actor
Ellen Thinks Ben Stiller Should’ve Won a Directing Award for ‘Escape at Dannemora’
Ben Stiller and Ellen Play ‘5 Second Rule’
- Johnny Manziel reveals he and wife Bre Tiesi have split - TMZ
- Meet Dove Cameron's Angry Birds 2 character - Just Jared Jr
- RHOA's Porsha Williams just shared the first photo of her newborn daughter! - TooFab
- Sylvester Stallone is developing a new dirty-cop drama - The Hollywood Reporter
- This YouTuber just got a new TV show at Nickelodeon - Just Jared Jr