Ben Stiller poses with his family while on the red carpet at the premiere of his movie Zoolander 2 on Tuesday (February 9) at Alice Tully Hall in New York City.
The 50-year-old actor was joined by wife Christine Taylor, who is also in the film, and their kids Ella, 13, and Quinlin, 10.
Quinlin showed off his perfect Blue Steel face while posing on the carpet!
Other stars in attendance at the premiere that night included Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. They all dressed up in costume to walk a fake runway at the event.
15+ pictures inside of Ben Stiller and his family at the premiere…
- Look inside Joe Jonas' ritzy Hollywood Hills home - US Weekly
- Kristin Cavallari's brother's cause of death revealed - TMZ
- Was Teresa Giudice paid to appear on WWHL? - Gossip Cop
- Janel Parrish dishes on PLL season seven - Just Jared Jr
- Hilary Duff hits the beach with her ex - Radar
- Aubrey O'Day confirms she's dating Pauly D - Huffington Post
- Who is Liam Neeson's secret famous girlfriend? - Lainey Gossip
- The reviews of Zoolander 2 are not so pretty - The Hollywood Reporter