Ben Stiller channels Derek Zoolander with a ridiculously good-looking pose alongside co-star Penelope Cruz for the latest cover of Vogue magazine, on newsstands January 26.
Here’s what the duo had to share with the mag:
On the designer he was hoping would make a cameo in the sequel: “Karl Lagerfeld. We didn’t get Karl Lagerfeld. I would have liked to get Karl. I came close.”
On the original movie premise: “It wasn’t like a slam-dunk movie idea. For the most part, we were on our own—both in the fashion world and with the studio, too. They were just like, ‘We don’t quite know what this is.’”
Penelope on being a fan of the film: “I’m one of those people who’s seen the first Zoolander four or five times. I’ve done comedy in Spain, in my own language, but I’ve always said I want to do more comedies in English. I do all these intense dramas, and all my characters are always suffering. For many reasons I need to once in a while do a crazy comedy.” She laughs and leans back into the hotel sofa. “I said to Ben, ‘Count on me.’”
For more on Zoolander, visit Vogue.com.
- Teresa Giudice makes first public appearance since her prison release - US Weekly
- Caitlyn Jenner won't be dating women - TMZ
- Stars had kind words for Celine Dion after husband's death - Gossip Cop
- Grant Gustin is back to filming The Flash - Just Jared Jr
- You need to see Kim Kardashian's swimsuit bod - Radar
- Find out why these Friends cast mates never dated on the show - Huffington Post
- Leonardo DiCaprio reacts to his Oscar nod - Lainey Gossip
- It took a year of planning to get Beyonce on Lip Sync Battle - The Hollywood Reporter