Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor are ending their marriage after 17 years together.
“With tremendous love and respect for each other, and the 18 years we spent together as a couple, we have made the decision to separate,” the couple said in a statement to JustJared.com.
They continued, “Our priority will continue to be raising our children as devoted parents and the closest of friends. We kindly ask that the media respect our privacy at this time.”
The longtime couple, who met on the set of never-aired TV pilot called Heat Vision and Jack, tied the knot back in 2000.
Ben and Christine share two children – 15-year-old Ella and 11-year-old Quinlin.
ET was the first to report the news.
- Chris Cornell's wife Vicky recalls a chilling story of the singer's last moments - TMZ
- Listen to Nick Jonas' catchy new song "Remember I Told You!" - Just Jared Jr
- This is what the cast of Love Actually looks like now - Wetpaint
- Watch the live stream from the Wonder Woman Hollywood premiere! - The Hollywood Reporter
- Niall Horan gives an epic performance of his new single "Slow Hands" on Jimmy Fallon - Gossip Cop