Claire Foy is all smiles while posing alongside her co-star Olivia Hamilton at the special screening after party for their film First Man held at The Monkey Bar on Wednesday evening (October 3) in New York City.
The 34-year-old actress and Olivia were joined at the event by director Damien Chazelle, and co-stars Lukas Haas and Patrick Fugit.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Claire Foy
Also in attendance to show their support were Darren Criss and his fiancée Mia Swier, Ben Stiller and his 16-year-old daughter Ella Olivia Stiller, Murphy Brown‘s Candice Bergen, Cuba Gooding Jr. and Bob Balaban.
Damien and Olivia officially tied the knot last month.
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino gets support from Jersey Shore cast mates after his sentencing - TMZ
- Sophie Turner reveals what she took from the Game of Thrones set - Just Jared Jr
- Twitter has a lot to say about John Cena's new hairstyle - TooFab
- Get to know Chewing Gum star Michaela Coel - Lainey Gossip
- Laura Marano reveals what inspires her music - Just Jared Jr
- Kate Beckinsale isn't moving in with her 23-year-old boyfriend - Gossip Cop