Jake Gyllenhaal looks so handsome in his tuxedo while attending the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s event in honor of the International Rescue Committee during the 2017 Cannes Film Festival on Sunday (May 21) in Cannes, France.
The 36-year-old actor was joined at the event by his Okja co-stars Tilda Swinton, Paul Dano, Lily Collins, and Ahn Seo-Hyun.
Other stars in attendance at the event included Ben Stiller, Jeremy Renner, and Ashley Benson.
FYI: Tilda is wearing a Schiaparelli dress and Repossi jewelry. Lily is wearing a Miu Miu dress.
25+ pictures inside from the HFPA event…
- Tennis player Roger Federer and his wife attend Pippa Middleton's wedding in England - TMZ
- Bella Thorne supports her sister at Beautycon 2017 in NYC - Just Jared Jr
- Abby Lee Miller's LA dance studio has been put up for rent after prison sentencing - Wetpaint
- The first look at Daisy Ridley in Ophelia has been released - The Hollywood Reporter
- Mark Cuban has some harsh words for Donald Trump - Gossip Cop