Julianna Margulies cozies up to hubby Keith Lieberthal while stepping out at the A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Cure Parkinson’s Gala held at The Waldorf Astoria on Saturday night (November 14) in New York City.
The 49-year-old actress stepped out to support her Good Wife co-star Michael J. Fox, whose foundation was running the benefit.
Also in attendance were Michael‘s wife Tracy Pollan, his Back to the Future co-star Christopher Lloyd (with wife Jane Walker Wood), as well as Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor, Katie Couric, and Denis Leary.
FYI: Julianna is wearing an Antonio Berardi dress.
45+ pictures inside of Julianna Margulies and Christopher Lloyd supporting Michael J. Fox…
- Did Kim Zolciak alter this bikini photo? - US Weekly
- Kourtney Kardashian was spotted at a party with Scott Disick - TMZ
- U2 stops by a vigil in Paris - Gossip Cop
- Ariel Winter fires back at bullies who say she was 'asking for it' in an Instagram photo - Just Jared Jr
- The Rock opens up about his battle with depression - Radar
- Ellie Goulding gets real about sexism in the music industry - Huffington Post
- Kate Hudson had a busy week - Lainey Gossip
- Justin Bieber led a prayer for Paris at album release shows - The Hollywood Reporter