Katie Holmes is all smiles as she sits courtside at the Washington Wizards v New York Knicks game held at Madison Square Garden on Sunday evening (April 7) in New York City.
The 40-year-old actress happily cheered on the Knicks throughout as she saw them beat out the Wizards 113-110.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes
Also in attendance to enjoy the Sunday Funday game courtside were Justin Hartley and his wife Chrishell, as well as Ben Stiller and his 13-year-old son Quinlin Stiller.
Earlier in the week, Katie made an appearance at the 2019 CinemaCon STXfilms Presentation to preview her upcoming horror movie Brahms: The Boy II.
- Ariana Grande is trademarking "Thank U, Next" for beauty products - TMZ
- Joey King's BFF Sabrina Carpenter wanted her to delete this Instagram post - Just Jared Jr
- Here's how Felicity Huffman spared her daughters from becoming witnesses - TooFab
- Killing Eve is coming back for season 3 - The Hollywood Reporter
- Taylor Swift made a major donation to the Tennessee Equality Project - Just Jared Jr