Kristen Wiig and Ben Stiller hit the carpet at the screening of their new film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty on Wednesday (December 18) at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
The 48-year-old actor was joined at the event by his wife Christine Taylor and their 11-year-old daughter Ella.
It was just announced that you can own authentic props from the set of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty in an exclusive seven day sale happening at Gilt.com. A portion of the proceeds from the props will go to support The Stiller Foundation, which Ben founded in 2010 to promote the well-bring of children worldwide through initiatives that support education.
FYI: Kristen is wearing a Michael Kors blouse and pants with Christian Louboutin shoes.
20+ pictures inside of Kristen Wiig and Ben Stiller at the screening…
- How much does Bethenny Frankel weigh?- US Weekly
- The Game is being sued by a cop for punching during a basketball game - TMZ
- Watch Sawyer Fredericks performance of 'Trouble' on The Voice- Gossip Cop
- Watch Willow Shields and her pro partner Mark Ballas showcase their dancing skills on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
- Teresa Giudice is concerned for her safety- Radar
- Actor Tom Towles has died at the age of 65- Huffington Post
- Read a recap for the latest episode of The Royals- Lainey Gossip
- Ghostbusters director Paul Feig is staying with CAA- The Hollywood Reporter