Patricia Arquette shows off her award while in the media room at the 2019 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday (January 6) at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 50-year-old actress won the award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series or a Motion Picture Made for Television for her work on Escape at Dannemora.
Patricia‘s award was presented to her by the show’s director Ben Stiller and Jamie Lee Curtis. Also in attendance was co-star Eric Lange.
During her speech, Patricia was censored when she dropped the F-bomb. Backstage, she said, “I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I know. You can’t take it back, can you? I didn’t plan that. It was an unplanned F-bomb.”
FYI: Patricia is wearing Sophia Webster shoes and a Tyler Ellis clutch. Ben is wearing Prada. Eric is wearing Kenneth Cole.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's son couldn't look more like John in his tux - TMZ
- Zac Efron is looking more ripped than ever - Just Jared Jr
- Lil Uzi Vert says he's done with music - TooFab
- Final Destination is getting a reboot - The Hollywood Reporter
- Was Miley Cyrus upset about her leaked wedding photos? - Just Jared Jr