Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Penelope Cruz film some night scenes for their upcoming highly anticipated film Zoolander 2 on Sunday evening (April 26) in Rome, Italy.
For this scene, Penelope, 40, wore a skin tight jumpsuit and did some motorcycle work.
The cast has been hard at work filming for several weeks – the movie is set to be released on February 12, 2016. Will Ferrell, Billy Zane, and Christine Taylor will be back for the sequel as well, along with many newcomers.
25+ pictures inside of Penelope Cruz, Ben Stiller, and Owen Wilson filming Zoolander 2…
- How is Kate Middleton feeling before labor? - US Weekly
- Here's how Kanye West explained Bruce Jenner's decision to Kim Kardashian - TMZ
- Are Ellen DeGeneres & Matt Lauer still feuding? - Gossip Cop
- Could Zayn Malik still be a part of One Direction? - Just Jared Jr
- Is Brian Williams in more trouble? - Radar
- Lil Wayne was involved in a tour bus shooting - Huffington Post
- What is going on with Adam Sandler's new movie? - Lainey Gossip
- Find out who won at the 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards - The Hollywood Reporter